November 23, 2011

5 Guys 4 Wheels


This Saturday Jason and I hung out with our good friends, David and Melissa. We first had dinner at 5 Guys Burger and Fries in Idaho Falls. I have to say they have great burgers and fries, but my question is when will fry sauce make it to Michigan? Apparently it’s a western thing. How I ate my fries without it for this many years is unknown.

After burgers, we went to Starlite Skating rink. I was a little wobbly at first, but I got the hang of it. It was funny to think that all the people there, young and old, were enjoying skating around in circles. I loved watching these two little girls trying to skate. They held on to the bar around the rink like I hold on to the side of a pool (yes, I am still afraid of the water). They looked like newborn giraffes trying to get used to their knobby knees.




David and Melissa
Girls Only skate

Boys Only skate
While taking a rest from all the circling around, we played arcade games. The four of us had a lot of fun catching up and planning our Thanksgiving together – we’re all stuck in little ol’ Rexburg for the holiday, but we’re excited to spend it with each other. 




No comments: